I was tagged by Risa over at RisaKerslakeWrites.com. First of all, thanks for the tag. This should be fun. Here we go.
- What’s your favorite candle scent?
Anything that smells fresha and covers up dog farts (but seriously though). Right now I’m into citrus scents.
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I was 18 when I got married.
- Do you know a hoarder?
Yes, my husband… and maybe a few more.
- Can you do the splits?
I wish. This is a goal for after the baby is born.
- How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
I don’t remember maybe 7 or 8
- How many oceans have you swam in?
2 pacific and atlantic.
- How many countries have you been to?
Just one. The US
- Is anyone in your family in the army?
Not currently. My grandpa was in the Army well before I was born.
- What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I have a fewl in mind, Margaret, Olive, Dorothy,
- What would you name your son if you had one?
My son’s name will be Judge.
- What’s the worst grade you’ve got on a test?
Not sure, it was probably in the 50% range though.
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?
Mash or Matlock probably
- What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Not sure, Probably a Witch, I was a Witch every year for many years growing up.
- Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read bits of each but none of them all the way through.
- Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
American. I’m very proud of where I come from. Wouldn’t want anything else.
- Did your mother go to college?
Yes, she has a bachelor’s degree.
- Are your grandparents still married?
Most of my grandparents have already passed. But there were all married at the time.
- Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
- Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- What was the first amusement park you went to?
- What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Spanish. It’s very prevalent where I live.
- Do you spell the color grey or gray?
- Is your father bald?
He wasn’t bald he just had a very large forehead….
- Do you know any triplets?
- Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Neither. Too dramatic.
- Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes once. I don’t like spicy foods though, so that eliminates most of that genera.
- What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Olive Garen, Italian Village, or Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Have you ever been to Nandos?
- Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, Bookers, etc.)?
Used to have a costco card but I don’t go there enough. Now I just go there occasionally with my mom. lol.
- What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
- If you have a nickname, what is it?
My name is already too short. Lol.
- Who’s your favorite person in the world?
This feels like a loaded question.
- Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
Country. When hubby and I buy our house we are looking to have enough land for some livestock and maybe some fish…
- Can you whistle?
Occasionally, not well.
- Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No, but I wish I had one. Getting up to pee 50 times a night and stubbing my toe on the playstation ever time, really makes things difficult.
- Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to. Sometimes I don’t have time. Today I didn’t have time.
- Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Nope. thank goodness. Even when I am prescribed pills for illness I have a hard time remembering to take them.
- What medical conditions do you have?
I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years ago.
- How many times have you been to the hospital?
Twice. Both times for silly things. Once was a broken toe and the other was a nasty cut, but I didn’t need stitches.
- Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- Where do you buy your jeans?
Wherever I can find ones that fit.
- What’s the last compliment you got?
Not sure. I don’t really get out much. Probably my husband telling me I look nice.
- Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes. Not often.
- What flavor of tea do you enjoy?
Sleepy Time tea is my favorite.
- How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Oh geeze, who knows. Only one pair currently fit though.
- What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (Mormon Church)
- How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
- Why do you have a blog?
As a creative outlet/hobby. I think it’s fun, and it’s fun to connect with other bloggers.
Well that was fun. Some of the questions were a little silly.